Sunday, April 24, 2011

6 things...



I did this week:

1. Ate delicious Japanese chicken wings at the most delightful date spot in Williamsburg. If you haven't been, grab your sweetheart and go! The decor is so romantic without being fussy.
2. Did 7 hours of radio and TV interviews in a row. I have newfound respect for actors who do multiple takes and have to perform under the gun. Yes, even you, Keanu.
3. Went shopping for an outfit for said appearance. Oh man, I so appreciate not having to wear heels and office-appropriate clothes daily!
4. Had two lunch dates with former coworkers. Although I adore the freelance life, I miss my funny and lovely colleagues.
5. Learned of some crazy news about my old workplace. Change is definitely in the air! But I always think that's good thing; mixing things up creates new opportunities and ways for people to learn about themselves. Also, it's weird. It feels like a million years has passed since I worked there.
6. Went to Erik's fundraiser for Japan earthquake relief, hosted by Q-Tip and featuring hip hop greats like Sadat X. (See the bag featured above.) Just when he couldn't get any dreamier, my boyfriend goes and does something so amazing that I fall in love all over again. Swoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment