Monday, January 9, 2012

please hold


Hi, pals! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Mine was so lovely: Saturday, I got up early to run with the ladies, and then took a blissful nap. The rest of the day was spent roaming the neighborhood, feasting on French food, and dozing off to the Republican debate (our version of playoff sports!). Sunday I did a little cleaning and then went to a pals' potluck. I only did a wee bit of editing, and it made me realize that I've really been burning the candle at both ends lately. Since the start of December, I've pretty much been working non-stop. My weeklong gig has stretched into two months and, while I've been just loving it there, that means the only time I can catch up on my previously assigned stories is on nights and weekends. Phew. So excuse my absence both online and in real time, pretty please?

No comments:

Post a Comment