Saturday, February 4, 2012

6 things...


...I did this week:

1. Had two dates with friends/former coworkers. Even though I often laugh about how my last gig was crazy, I feel so very fortunate to have worked with so many truly awesome people.
2. Made a batch of lechon for Erik. His kid-on-Christmas-morning smile makes my insides light up.
3. Got back into running: There's nothing like lapping the Central Park reservoir with the skyline twinkling in the background. It makes me love New York so much. This morning, I went for a long run. Let's just say I have a ways to go before the NYC Half next month (gulp).
4. Bought my ticket to El Salvador. Surf trip 2012! Whoo!
5. Used a ridiculous Shirley Temple song with Monkey-themed lyrics. Oh, it makes me laugh every single time.
6. Learned all about SEOs. Before that, I brushed up on K5 and iPad formats. Dude, I feel like a publishing dinosaur already. (Well, you already knew that, since I refuse to switch from blogspot, huh? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment