Friday, April 27, 2012

6 things...

...I did this week:


1. Went into El Sal/surf withdrawal. My goal this summer: Get out to the Rockaways/Long Beach and continue learning how to surf. OBSESSED. I've spent too many hours this week looking at wetsuits, surfboards and local classes. *Dreamy sigh*
2. Had A Serious Talk With The Boyfriend. We are both beyond laidback and love to go with the flow, but it's important to do check-ins now and again. I just adore his rational and understanding outlook; such a good ying to my impatient yang. Nobody's perfect, but he's perfect for me.
3. Cashed in a free gym membership. My gift certificate was about to expire, so I hit up Crunch for my free month. Maybe I've changed, but I was struck by how the atmosphere seemed a little punitive (looking at you, unhappy lady on the elliptical). I did go to a yoga class, which was delightful.
4. Visited Erik's new office. It's huge (two floors!) and amazing.
5. Went to swim practice with A-Strom and Hamps in preparation of our triathlon. Felt good to get back in the water!
6. Ate my little face off at Smorgasboard. Hooray!

Happy Friday, everyone! I'm looking forward to a long run with friends, birthday barbecue and lounging around. Hope you have a good one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment