Monday, January 20, 2014

frozen



It's that time of year…the one where my mood turns about as a gray as the sky. It's been freezing here lately, and a second Polar Vortex is on tap for the week. Ack! Help! To compound matters, Erik and I have been pretty swamped with deadlines, and, as a result, our home/pantry is slowly deteriorating into into chaos. On the bright side, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel: I just finished one of the last deadlines of the rush and Erik's trade show is this week, so we should have a bit of a breather come next week. Which is awesome, because we're off to a long weekend in New Orleans. Huzzah! I've only been once (when Amie and I went to Mardis Gras in college, which sounds much more debaucherous than it actually was), so I'm pumped to see more of the city and shovel in lots of delicious eats. Also, I think Erik is plotting for us to go visit some of his stores, so there may be some "heyyyy, how did we end up at this men's clothing store?" in there, too. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment