Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011



Happy New Year! Whee! I love fresh beginnings, don't you? I'm not so great with resolutions (there's something so...binding about them), but I do love having goals and aspirations. So, for 2011, I want to...

1. Have the confidence to go with my gut, no matter how much my conscience tries to talk me out of it.
2. Put more research into investing. As part of my 2010 goal to take charge of my finances, I created an online trading account and had success with a few educated guesses. But I want to learn more and make some smarter choices! I find the stock market so fascinating; it's kind of like intellectual gambling.
3. Do more things that scare the bejeezus out of me.
4. Feel guilty less often, especially when it comes to taking time for myself. You only live once!

No comments:

Post a Comment