Sunday, July 8, 2012

6 things...



...I did this week:

1. Did the NYC triathlon as part of a relay. I did the bike part, and it was fun! I can hardly believe that I did the whole enchilada a few weeks ago. I'm wiped from that one leg.
2. Bought a surfboard. After hemming and hawing, I finally clicked the "buy" button. I'll have it by Friday, whee.
3. Grilled out, ate watermelon, and watched the dazzling NYC fireworks. They never get old.
4. Swam in the new McCarren Park pool. Although the news channels have been hyping it up as a war zone, Kim and I had a lovely experience. The water was clean and refreshing, and we barely had to wait in line. From home to pool, it's less than a five-minute walk. Plus, they have lap-swim hours! How lucky am I?
5. Put my nose to the grindstone. I'm only a few deadlines away from a more reasonable schedule.
6. Kissed my fella good-bye. He's off to a trade show, so I'm planning some junk television and simple meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment