Sunday, August 26, 2012

6 things...


...I did this week. Whoa, this summer is just flying by.

1. Rode my bike past Dumbo and down to Red Hook. What a cool neighborhood! I met up with some ladies at Brooklyn Crab, which is a fun New England-style crab shack right on the water. It felt like I was on vacation.
2. Ran 17 miles and surfed twice. The beach is the best place for cruising cool chicks. :) Love our ladies surf crew.
3. Hung with Erik, who got home from his trade show madness. I just love that man.
4. Started another once-a-week fill-in gig. It's funny always being the outsider. I feel like That Dude who always shows up to parties, but no one really knows.
5. Ate a gigantic and super-rich meal at St. Anslem's. Yum. All this exercise is making me hangry.
6. Napped. All this exercise is making me tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment