Wednesday, September 12, 2012

hanging in!


Heyyo! Just a quick little check-in over here. After coming home from Raleigh, I immediately dove head-first into no less than eight deadlines. Plus 30 miles of marathon training, a mom issue (UGH, our healthcare system sucks), three in-office days, and a sick little cat. I had to call on the lessons learned from my swimming days and just put my head down to finish. Isn't it amazing what one can accomplish out of sheer willpower? Of course, after turning in the last story yesterday, the wheels came off and I sat inside like troll and watched Bravo shows on the most gorgeous autumn day. Oh, man, am I ever thankful that I turned down those tempting projects; I would have surely had a full-on meltdown.

Pic: Stolen from Jim. We took a break to check out his art show on Saturday. People with talent blow my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment