Sunday, December 9, 2012

6 things...


...I did this week:

1. Spent a relaxing weekend in North Carolina with mom. I slept a lot, ate delicious home-cooked Chinese dishes, snuggled with my adorable mom, walked around the lake, and finished up some work. I also unearthed this hilarious high school swim team collage, above.
2. Protested the cold, drizzly weather by making these delicious beer-battered fish tacos with lime-slaw and Baja sauce. Best washed down with Pacificos.
3. Finally went running. It wasn't until after the marathon-that-wasn't that my Achilles tendon started troubling me, but I've laid off for the past few weeks. It's funny how much a missed running. Who am I?!
4. Caught up with friends. Isn't it amazing how fast life zips by? You don't see a pal for a little bit, and all of a sudden they're living with their boyfriends in a new city or getting a big promotion. Happy news!
5. Conquered my 5/4 wetsuit, which is insanely thick and doesn't have a zipper. Basically, you squash your entire body through the neck hole. It's terrifying.
6. Got a new computer. Word to the wise: Do not open a bottle of seltzer within a one-foot radius of your laptop keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment