Monday, December 20, 2010

6 things...


...I did this week.

1. Celebrated G and T's engagement. Eee!
2. Hung out at Erik's new store in the Lower East Side. My job: Saying "that looks good on you!" to dudes trying on clothes.
3. Met up with Tim E. and his lovely girlfriend Lauren, who were visiting from Florida, at Dumont Burger. Lovebirds and delicious burgers, two of my favorite things.
4. Made my first batch of homemade custard-style mint-chocolate ice cream. It's dangerously good.
5. Went snowboarding at Hunter mountain. We totally turned a corner, and now we can carve! (Well, somewhat.)
6. Chatted with Liberato at G's shindig. I see him every so often. Only in NYC can you go from grocery store checkout guy to celebrity manny/skateboard teacher to theater/movie producer. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment