Tuesday, February 15, 2011

my funny valentine


Someone once told me that every couple has their own language, peppered with inside jokes, pet names, and code words. It's so true. Erik and I mostly have silly rituals, so ridiculous that he would probably murder me if he ever found out that I blogged about them. (They involve a lot of dancing.) So I'll just write about a favorite little one that occurred this past weekend: Whenever Erik goes out of town, I always say, "Don't forget about me!" To which he always replies, "How can I forget about you? Your face appears every time I close my eyes." Swoon. I would have never imagined that I'd end up with a clothing designer who never exercises and thrives on the big city life, but I'm so grateful I did. Finding Erik is the best thing that ever happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment