Monday, February 7, 2011

6 things... (life changing edition)


...I did this week:

1. Flew home from a glorious San Fran weekend with my brother, his fiance, our cousin, and friends. I'm a lucky girl to be part of such a wonderful group.
2. QUIT MY JOB. In that one move, I accomplished three of my 2011 resolutions and set myself up to tick off at least five of my life's to-do list in the next year! The whole process of deciding and going through with it was absolutely petrifying, but it was so worth it. I'm just filled with happiness and excitement from head-to-toe.
3. Celebrated my announcement with champagne, snow, chalet, mulled wine, and 11 of the most awesome people ever. The whole scene makes me feel so warm and fuzzy.
4. Snowboarded through a crazy foggy raincloud that was straight out of the Chronicles of Narnia. I half expected Mr. Fawn to greet us at the top of the lift.
5. Came home and snuggled with the best boyfriend and cat ever.
6. Woke up at 6 a.m. to prep for a segment, appeared on TV, and worked until 7:30 p.m. Now I'm going to study until bedtime in order to wake up tomorrow at 5 a.m. for another segment and crazy deadline/shipping day. I'm not going to miss this kind of grind at all. Whee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment