Wednesday, August 17, 2011

nom nom



If there's one thing that's true in this world, it's that I love food. So much so that one of the mail guys at my old job used to say, "Damn, girl, you're always eating!" I also adore cooking, so I figured I'd post up some of my favorite recipes so I could have them all in one place.

* Erik didn't even realize that these vegan stuffed shells were dairy-free!
* Coconut-chocolate chip cookies are my go-to potluck dessert dish.
* Can Ina Garten do no wrong? This roast chicken is deceptively easy to make.
* The leftover chicken goes into this homey pot pie. I usually go a little easier on the butter (or use Smart Balance) and sub in almond or coconut milk.
* I bake a batch of these pillowy-soft ginger cookies every holiday.
* When I neglect grocery shopping, I whip up these salmon cakes and no one is the wiser.
* Another bare-bones pantry meal: peanut butter noodles. Dinner's ready in 10.
* Summertime means delish zucchini fritters.
* I send extras of these big, crumby blueberry muffins to Erik's office and they go crazy for them.
* For baby shower or potluck brunches, this savory breakfast casserole is a show-stopper.


No comments:

Post a Comment