Monday, April 29, 2013

active weekends!



I love having friends who are just as insane as me. For the past three weekends, Kim and I have been partners in intensity. On Saturday, we met at 6:30 a.m. (!) to drive out to the Rockaways. The ocean was so much fun, and Kim caught an awesome green wave! I even went down the line (kind of) a few times. Afterwards, we met up with the other surf ladies for an afternoon of chatting, movie-watching, and eating delicious food. The next morning, Kim, Sarah, and I ran 10 miles to Brooklyn Heights and back; it was perfect weather and the view was spectacular. Phew. The rest of the day was slated for deadlines, but I wound up lying on the couch for a few hours and going to bed early. I'm going to pay for it this week, but I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment