Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May days



This past week has been gorgeous in Brooklyn. The air has just the right amount of warm crispness, and the people have a bounce in their step! I played hooky to ride my bike down to Prospect Park the other day, and the trees were just abloom. For a long while, I just laid on the grass and gazed up at the pink flowers against the cornflower-blue sky. Everything feels so fresh and alive! Maybe it's the weather, or the wedding planning, but I have this gut instinct that life is on the cusp of something new. There's really no reason I should feel this way, but there's a faint tingling in my fingers and toes. It's kind of exciting. I love new adventures, and the nice thing about being older and wiser having the confidence that I'll make the best out of anything that comes my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment