Sunday, November 10, 2013

big season



Now that the marathon's over and done, I can hardly believe that I even did it. Actually, come to think of it, I can hardly believe my summer and early fall: an office gig, travel, wedding planning, pre-wedding week with family, actual wedding, honeymoon, more travel, and marathon. With marathon training, surfing, trips home, and whole lotta deadlines peppered in there! The funny thing is that it never really felt like too much...well, except for those days when I had to wake up at the crack of dawn to finish a story. I guess when you're having fun, it never feels like a ton of effort. Now that all these monumental things are done, I don't have any major planned over the next few months. I'm excited to chill, spend time with husband, and get back to (chilly winter!) surfing.

No comments:

Post a Comment