Sunday, March 9, 2014

life lately



Nothing monumental going on over here, but I've been enjoying life lately! What's been going on: Liz, Patchi, and I had two awesome surf sessions this week, including a super-early dawn patrol. I feel like I learn something new each time, and it's been fun making new friends. The weather also finally warmed up and gave us a gem of a day yesterday. I took full advantage by going on a run, and then Erik and I cruised around the neighborhood. We bumped into so many friends, shopped around, and ate soup dumplings. As for work, I've been grinding on deadlines and getting in the part-time office groove. All in all, good times! It's easy to get caught up in looking towards the big events in life, but I'm finding that the routine space in between can be super sweet, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment