Friday, March 14, 2014

little letters



Dear husband,
We've been married six months now. Thanks for making it the best half a year ever. *High five!*

Dear winter,
Even though I'm over you, I kind of love winter surfing. The empty waves are almost worth the frozen feet.

Dear deadlines,
Cut me some slack, please!

Dear television,
Now that True Detective is over, what are we going to watch?

Dear ladies,
Instead of nitpicking our (and other's) bodies, let's focus on being healthy, doing rad things, and raising each other up!

Dear Dad,
I miss your voice calling me "mei mei." I miss your stern face with the twinkling eyes that gave away your super-soft side. I miss you waving at everyone who passed like they were a good friend. I miss you every day, but I know you would be so proud of the way everything has turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment