Thursday, April 3, 2014

6 things...


…I did this week:

1. Went surfing with the chicas. So fun! It was pretty steep that day, so I decided to make the session an exercise in overcoming fear. I definitely wiped out hard on a bunch, but there were also a few that I caught. So rewarding.
2. Rocked out at Mara's bachelorette. And by rocked out, I meant watched her friends throw down. Those girls know how to party! It was a blast. (Hashtag pennant pictured above.)
3. Went to Jenna's baby shower. Babies be having babies! She is radiant and happy, and it was so fun catching up with my former coworkers.
4. Caught a little cold. Blech. Too many deadlines and parties and too little sleep caught up with me! Hoping it won't be too bad, although I'm confined inside on this beautiful spring day.
5. Tried out Soul Cycle. Could I be more late to this trend? While it had a fun dance-party vibe, I couldn't quite get over the fact that people pay close to $40 (!!!) to ride a bicycle for 45 minutes. I mean, I do that shiz all the time for FREE and also I wind up at the destination of my choice.
6. Starting packing for Barbados…can't wait for sun, sleep, and surf, although I will miss my fella and cat terribly. Obsessed with those two.

No comments:

Post a Comment