Saturday, October 20, 2012

6 things...

...I did this week:

1. Started my taper. Wahoo! Although I did take a TRX class for a story and realized that, while I can run and surf for hours, I cannot hold a plank for more than minute.
2. Saw Ben's CMJ show. Excited to see him make things happen. It also made me realized that I am way old. I used to love going to Cat's Cradle shows back in college, but now I much prefer a comfy couch and cuddly cat.
3. Wrestled into my wetsuit and hit the waves with Sarah and Amanda. Holy chilly!
4. Did about a hundred interviews for stories this week, including some with "celebrities" with diva-like personalities. So silly.
5. Went to a beer-and-burger tasting with the newly engaged Mara and Amanda, where I inhaled about 1,000 calories. It was so worth it. Also, the founder of Sixpoint was there, and he is awesome.
6. Dropped by Erik's office and rode one of his company's skateboards, only to promptly wipe out (after scoffing at Erik's warnings). I was all, "this is like surfing!" and then, two seconds later, I ate it so hard. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment