Monday, August 5, 2013

climbing date



Happy Monday, everyone! Per usual, my weekend was busy with lots of activities. On Friday, I had a summer Friday in the Rockaways. The beach wasn't too crowded and the waves were nice. Amanda and Heather were natural surfers; hoping they'll get hooked so we can go out together all the time! That evening, Erik and I ate delicious Jamaican food and went to a 30th birthday party in Tribeca. On the way home, we stopped by the new Freedom Tower and stared upwards at the sparkling building. On Saturday, Erik and I had a climbing date at Brooklyn Boulders, where we learned to tie knots, belay, and scramble up the wall. (I finally talked him into doing a physical adventure with me!) Then, I wrapped up Sunday with a 12-mile long run, lots of errands, and burgers on the patio. Not a bad life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment