Friday, August 9, 2013

keeping busy



To say that our little household has been pretty busy is an understatement. I've got my hands full with my marathon training, a part-time in-office gig, and lots and lots of deadlines. Plus, I've been trying to surf at least twice a week and keep up a social life. Erik's schedule is even crazier, since he's in the midst of a ton of wheeling and dealing. Oh yeah, and wedding planning on top of all that jazz! There's been more than a few days of me waking up at the crack of dawn as a delirious Erik is heading to bed. In spite of it all, we've been having fun! Both of us are so incredibly lucky that we're doing what we're passionate about doing -- and are own bosses to boot. And if things ever get too insane, we can just stop, laugh it off, and give our fat little cat a healthy squeeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment