Monday, September 2, 2013

wedding countdown!



Whoa, whoa, whoa, our wedding is less than two weeks away! One week till the Liaos come to town. I'm so not ready; yesterday I went on a bridal accessory buying spree online. Somehow I forgot that I would need earrings and hair adornments and the like (insert mug: world's worst bride). But all that stuff is gravy -- what I'm really looking forward to is seeing our friends and family, and, above all, marrying Erik. So I'm going to devote this post as a shout-out to him, because he's been incredible. Even though wedding planning is ridiculous, I have to say that I've enjoyed most of it because we've worked so well together. Erik's been there every single step of the way, from designing our invites to planning our music and even helping me choose my wedding dress. Not that I had any doubts before, but this all reinforces the fact that Erik is my perfect match. I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment