Wednesday, November 9, 2011

6 things... (happiness version)


This little guy's name is Yoshi. He hangs out in Erik's office all day, and sometimes dresses up in Prada jackets and toggle coats. In other words, Yoshi's wardrobe is more stylish than mine. His doggy face (and the fact that Erik texts me pictures of his get-ups) make me laugh. Here are six other things, big and small, that are smile-worthy:

1. Trader Joe's fig spread. If you haven't tried it already, get thee to a TJ's ASAP!!!
2. This Polaroid of my dad. It's on my tack board, so I can look at his cute face when I miss him.
3. The Nitehawk Cinema in Williamsburg. At long last, there's a movie theater within walking distance of our apartment. And you can even eat yummy food and drink beers (hello, pumpkin!) during the film. We saw Drive there last weekend (hello, Ryan Gosling!), which was violent but good.
4. This free mixed tape from Erik and company. Go download it. It's super fun for dancing around your apartment.
5. Our morning routine. Every morning, when Erik wakes up, Monkey rushes to snuggle and I take little 10-minute break to join in. Hands down, the best part of my day.
6. This adorable (and amazing) entry about the NYC Marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment