Wednesday, November 2, 2011

ughhhh


Here's me being straight up: This week sucks. Big time. Since I didn't work much last week (family first!) and had some trouble concentrating when I got back, I'm currently up to to my eyeballs in deadlines right now. Grace period over. Sigh. Sleep, exercise and sadness are taking a backburner while I just try to plow through everything as quickly and efficiently as possible. But maybe this is helping me take my mind of things? Regardless, I'm looking forward to the weekend. While I run away on my hamster wheel, please enjoy this pic of an amazing sideshow from the NC State Fair. I want a cute two-headed raccoon!

Silver lining: I'm so glad I have a cute boyfriend who gives me bear hugs when I'm blue and doesn't mind the fact that I've worn the same sweatshirt three days in a row...and friends who message me silly things that make me smile throughout the day. Oh, also, I can't forget my thoughtful and devoted brother, who I know I can always count on.

No comments:

Post a Comment