Wednesday, November 16, 2011

confessions


Here are a few things I'm owning up to:

* When my schedule's not jam-packed, I feel a little lost. I think I need to learn the art of nothingness.
* I really want a pair of $60 sweatpants, but the frugal part of me freaks out before I can click "buy."
* Once, when I couldn't find Monkey anywhere in our apartment, I was convinced that someone broke into our apartment and stole her. Turns out she was wedged in a closet. Erik still teases me about it.
* I ate an entire box of Annie's Cheddar Bunnies in a day. And that day was yesterday.
* It feels strange to still have tinges of sadness. I know it's a natural part of the grieving process, but it's still odd. I guess I'm lucky in the fact that my normal setting is happy.
* Recently the only music I want to listen to are tunes that remind me of childhood, like those by Simon & Garfunkel, Whitney, Rod Stewart and Julio Iglesias. Somehow I don't think that's a natural part of the grieving process.
* I've watched The Hunger Games trailer at least seven times already. Excitement level 11 over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment