Thursday, June 6, 2013

6 things...


I did this week:

1. Made some headway on wedding stuff. We've got our venue (which includes food, flowers, drinks); my dress; and officiant. The other stuff should fall into place!
2. Rode the A train to the Rockaways. It's back up and running, and I'm so excited. Also, Roberta's pizza just opened up an outpost at our surf beach. Hello, dream come true!
3. Had a perfect biking Saturday with my love: the Socrates Sculpture Park and Noguchi museum, followed by a rooftop Bushwick party and tacos.
4. Hung out in Central Park. The weather's been perfect lately, so I met up with Glenna to run a loop and cheer on Tony's softball game.
5. Deadlines, deadlines, deadlines.
6. Had a cute little ladybug land on me in Brooklyn. Good omen for the future? I think so. Excited about life!

No comments:

Post a Comment